Joined: 02 Aug 2012
|Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm Post subject: slim tailored pants. As for the length
|For fall's fashion, it's virtually about retro-style fashion. Dress yourself up in chunky shoes and wide belts, and you are a fashion diva this year. Hollywood stars are lucky to obtain their own personal stylists. It's not necessary to maintain Hollywood simply to look hot as well as in trend. If you wish to look fashionable this season,http://www.louisvuittonartsygmm.com/louis-vuitton-women-low-shoes-C21.html, here's the top ten the latest fashions for fall. You can't fail with these looks.
1. Wide Belts - From Fendi, Alexander Mcqueen to Stella Mccartney, retro big belts are still in for this season. Pair them track of flowy tops or dresses, and you're an angel.
2. Cuffed Shorts - From Bottega Veneta, Carolina Herrera to J Mendel, the cuffed shorts in white and earth tones are extremely hot. Pair your shorts up with an excellent cardigan inside a cool color of fall, and you are prepared to hit the town for any mug of coffee.
3. Tiny Handbags - From Chanel, Celine, Fendi, Hermes to Dolce & Gabbana, tiny handbags in leather are super trendy. Should you already have tiny little bags hidden inside your closet, now you have to show them off.
4. Nude Color Dresses - From Calvin Klein, Alessandro Dell'acqua, Christian Dior, Costello Tagliapietra, Burberry to J Mendel, flowy dresses in barely-there nude color are really sexy this season. Flashy or colorful dresses are out.
5. Wedge Heels - From Chloe, Donna Karen, Dries Van Noten, Prada to Dolce & Gabbana, chunky wedge heels have been in trend this year. Do not wear sexy stilettos this fall; they're out.
6. 60's Style Baby Doll Dresses - From Miu Miu, Jill Stuart, Thakoon, Emilio Pucci, cute little baby doll dresses as with the sixties have returned and cuter than ever before.
7. Tailored Slim Pants - From Narciso Rodriguez, Balenciaga, Costume National, Gucci, to Versace, slim tailored pants. As for the length, be sure you pick the ones which are cut just over the ankles because they are incredibly stylish this fall.
8. Huge Totes - From Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Dries Van Noten, Prada, Zac Posen, totes in XL sizes are trendy. It seems that big bags will always be in. At least, it's still in this season.
9. Sailor Stripes - From Peter Som, Emporio Armani, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kenzo, Luella, the navy fashion is totally hot. Navy, white, gold and red in stripes cannot go wrong this season.
10. Chunky Heel Platforms - From Gucci, Burberry Prorsum, Lanvin, Donna Karen to Oscar de la Renta, chunky heel platforms, particularly those in wood are very popular this fall.